Thursday, July 7, 2016

Shoes

So I sometimes get asked why are you a hippy?

I don't know if I'm really a hippie... There I said it! I mean what is a hippy really? Someone who is weird... Some one who is not like you... What do you think of when you think of hippy???? Most people think of someone who has long un clean hair....
NOT TRUE....
Ok so what about the way you dress. Well I am normal jeans and shirt kinda girl. I do like to wear dresses sometimes but not all the time.

Ok so what about being bare foot all the time. Wellllll..... I love being bare footed!!! Hate shoes! Love socks! I know weird. Who doesn't love to take their shoes off and walk thru the grass???


As for the socks business, I love new socks. I love how they feel. If I could spoil myself on one thing I would buy new sock everyday for the rest of my life.

So if I could pinpoint one thing that "makes me a hippy" it would be my positive outlook on life... I love love! I love being peaceful and making people happy!

 I think this is really what makes me the hippy I am! Send me a message, comment, message in a bottle of what makes you a hippy? We all have a little hippy in us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Tell me what you think.