Friday, November 11, 2016

Happy hippy nurse

Happy: feelings of pleasure or delight (dictionary.com)
Hippie: a person who embraces life to the fullest (urban dictionary)
Nurse: someone trained to care for the sick ( Webster dictionary)

Yes it's true I'm a nurse! And yes it's true I have been trained to care for the sick. But I believe true nursing is in prevention and making and keeping our bodies well. So a lot of what I post will help to keep you healthy or help you to maintain your level of sickness... uhhh I mean wellness.



I love life and love to live in the moment. I'm not afraid to try new and unusual things. I also consider my self a simple kinda girl. I don't need a lot to make me happy!

Please fill free to comment on a special topic you would like to see my stance on. Ask questions. Nothing is of limits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Tell me what you think.