Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Cheese recipe

As I am continuing my transformation in my leptin I have been researching and watching documentaries on food. Growing up on a farm, I was about to have some shell shock. I learned meat is not that great for your body and your cardiovascular system. I decided to become a vegan...watching Vegucated on netflix helped with this decision. I initially had no problems with meat, milk, or eggs. My fall back cheat meal was cheese. That was until a co-worker who is vegan had given me some fake cheese. The best stuff ever!!!

1 cup raw cashews
2 cups water
1/2 large our 1 small red bell pepper
1 1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp garlic
1lemon peeled

Blend all ingredients until smooth, then boil. Stirring until thick.

This stuff makes the best ever Mac and cheese! The kids never knew the difference hehehe
Since this experience I have been 100% this is my 1 month mark. Guess I just made a habit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Tell me what you think.