Saturday, July 11, 2015

healthy score

What is your health score?

click here to get your health score. Mine is 78... that means I am medium healthy. I don't think I will ever be all the way health because I use to smoke. With that being said I know where my other weak points so I can focus on how be the healthy I can be. I currently do not exercise. I am too tired on days I work and too lazy on my days off. Knowing this it gives me something to focus on. What was your score? I found an app on my phone called digital health scorecard. This app was useful in giving me a detailed score. I scored an 85. (yeah it is better). I know my risks are my BMI is 26 a tad bit high and my physical activity makes my risks high. Guess I better my butt to the gym or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Tell me what you think.