Thursday, July 2, 2015

the only one

What it's like to be the only Vegan?


I have always been that girl, you know the one who is on a different diet every week. This is the longest I have ever been faithful to anything nutrition wise. I feel great! But my family is still not convinced. They will take time. So right now I cook food for them and then food for me. I'm still substituting...for example I make spaghetti with out meat the ad meat to theirs. A friend bought me a veggitti. To make noodles out of vegetables. Haven't tried it yet... I will let you know. I work 12 hour shifts at work, some times 5 to 6 days a week. So being a vegan at work is not hard. I very rarely eat at home so being a vegan here is not do bad either. I just wish my family could share this great nutrition with me. I make good choices about my food, try to stay away from processed foods. So far I feel great and guess what I have lost 14 pounds in the process.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Tell me what you think.