Saturday, July 11, 2015

What do I say?


Good vegan come backs:

Why don’t you drink milk?
                Answer: Because I am a grown up. Humans are the only mammal that drink the milk of another animal and continue to drink it as gown ups.

 
Where do you get your protein from?
                Answer: where do you get your magnesium?

 
We need meat to survive!
                Answer: why do vegetarians live longer?

 
Plants are living things too
                Answer: pick an apple and kill a pig and tell me that’s the same thing! I tell them you watch a video of a documentary of a pig slaughterhouse and ill watch a video of a documentary of a vegetable harvest.

 
So…. What do you eat?
                Answer: anything that dont shit!
                Answer: I don’t eat anything with a butt hole!

 
Why are you vegan?
                Answer: Im not! I’m a hippy! Mind if I take my clothes off too? (Leaves them speechless)

 
You are missing out on the joys of life
                Answer: if by joys you mean cancer and heart disease, then I’m glad I’m missing out!

 
Are you vegan because you love animals?
                Answer: Nope, I hate plants! Must kill them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Tell me what you think.